Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.

Will you divert a water main?

We'll consider diverting a water main if it's causing problems for your development.

For water connections, mains engineering, water main diversions, sewer connections, building over/near or diverting a public sewer, making a payment, approved plumbers, water regulations, legal and telemetry visitĀ theĀ Developing section of our website.

You can call us on 0345 60 66 087. You can also email us at: developmentservices@anglianwater.co.uk

Our lines are open from: 08:00 to 17:00 (Monday to Friday) The phone lines will be closed on weekends and bank holidays.