Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.

I want to switch to a meter

If you want to switch on to measured charges and only pay for the water that you use. Anglian Water will install your meter free of charge. To apply for a new water meter, simply complete our online application form.

If you already have a water meter fitted, the easiest way to switch to measured charges is in MyAccount. You can also set up a new payment plan and see your updated balance. 

Alternatively you can switch by calling us on 03457 919 155.