Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.

I would like to adjust my monthly Bill

If you're a domestic Anglian Water customer on a metered supply, you can submit a reading using MyAccount and produce a new bill right now, rather than waiting for one to be produced. 

You can also check your usage against your previous meter readings to see if there has been any increase in your consumption recently, which may have prompted your payments to go up.

Alternatively you can submit your reading using our online form.

If you prefer to chat with someone online, one of our dedicated Live Chat agents will be happy to help. If someone is available to chat the Live Chat icon will appear at the top of this chat box. Alternatively, you can find a full list of available contact methods and opening times on our contact us page.