Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.

Where can I find more information about personal injury claims?

All insurance claims are handled by McLarens - our delegated claims handlers.

To make a claim for personal injury against Anglian Water, please complete a  Personal Injury Questionnaire and send this to our claims handlers:


McLarens TPA
3 Hardman Square
M3 3EB