Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.

blocked sewer

If you think a sewer is blocked, reporting it with us online is easy. You can keep track of the issue and the work we're doing to fix it from your computer or smartphone. Just visit Report an issue

If blocked highway drains and road gullies are causing surface water flooding ,they'll need to be checked out by the Highways Authority. You can find a contact number for your County Council highways department in the phone book or online.