Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.

Help with my bills

We understand there could be many things getting in the way of keeping on top of your bills.

Take a look at our Extra Care support and find out about our discounted tariffs, affordable payment plans and how to access independent advice. Filling in an Extra Support form will allow us to identify what support is best based on your circumstances.

You can also get free independent advice from a debt charity called Stepchange. You can call them on 0800 138 1111 or visit their website.

If you need further help, visit our Contact Us page for all the ways to speak to us.