Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.

I want to report a blocked drain/sewer

I'm sorry to hear you may have a problem. For information about blocked sewers, go to our Sewers and drains page.

Reporting it to us online is easy. You can keep track of the issue and the work we're doing to fix it from your computer or smartphone. Just visit our Report an issue page. Alternatively please give us a call on 03457 145 145 so we can investigate things for you.

If you prefer to chat with someone online, one of our dedicated Live Chat agents will be happy to help. If someone is available to chat, the option will be displayed at the top right of this chat box.