Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.

I'm on benefits (Income Support, Employment Support Allowance, Job Seekers Allowance, Tax Credits, Universal Credits etc)

As you are in receipt of benefits, one of the payment methods we accept is payments through the Department of Work & Pensions (DWP) if you are receiving certain benefits. You can call us to discuss this option on 0800 975 5574.

Our Extra Care Support can make sure you are on the right tariff, look at payment plans and point you towards other benefits and help that can potentially increase your household income. 

It's also worth looking at the different Tariffs we offer as this could help make your bills more manageable.

You can contact us should you wish to discuss your account further. 

Powered by Synthetix