Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.

I want to change some details on an account

You can view and manage your Anglian Water account using MyAccount.

You can add extra properties, update your personal details, set up and manage payment plans. As setting up payment alerts and telling us you're moving home. You can also submit meter readings and produce an up to date bill.

If you need to change the billing name or anything else on your Anglian Water account you'll need to contact us.

We offer Live Chat 7 days a week. If someone is available to chat, the option will be displayed at the top right of this chat. If the box isn't present then unfortunately we are not able to offer this service currently. 

Alternatively, we also offer WhatsApp messaging. 

Powered by Synthetix