Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.

I want to cancel my payments

You can change any aspect of your direct debit using MyAccount. If you're not currently registered, you'll just need your billing account number and postcode.

If you are paying by a standing order, you will need to do this with your bank. Please let us know if you action this as the arrangement you have with us to expect those payments will not be met. 

Alternatively, one of our dedicated Live Chat agents will be happy to help. If someone is available to chat a button will appear at the top of the screen, or you can find a full list of available contact methods and opening times on our Contact us page.