Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.

internal or on the supply pipe

The supply pipe and the internal pipe work are the responsibility of the homeowner and a private plumber will need to be contacted to fix the leak.

Don't worry, You may be able to claim an allowance for any additional water recorded on your meter during the leak. For more details call us on 03457 919 155 or use our online form.

You can read more about increased water consumption on our High Water Use page.
Powered by Synthetix