Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.


It sounds like the problem is with your pipes inside the house and you’ll need to call a plumber. If you need some help finding a plumber in your area please have a look at our Approved Plumbers page.

If you would like more information about water pressure, take a look at our page on Pressure Management.