Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.

I am not on a meter and need to query my bill?

The rateable value water bill is paid in advance in the same way that council tax must be paid in advance. The bill covers the financial year 1st April to the 31st March. If you can't pay the bill in full you can opt onto one of our payment arrangements. You can also opt to pay by instalments under a temporary payment plan if you're moving out before 31st March.

You may find that having a water meter fitted may be more beneficial for you. They are free of charge and we offer a 2 year Lowest Bill Guarantee. You can find out more by visiting our Water Meters page. 

If you'd like to speak to us you can visit our Contact us page for options of how to do this.