Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.

I have dripping taps

If you're concerned about your bill being higher because of a leaky tap, you will need to arrange for a plumber/the landlord to repair the issue. Anglian Water are not responsible for private internal plumbing.

For help with identifying & fixing leaks please visit our fixing leaks page.

If you have recently repaired a leaky tap, you may be entitled to a leakage allowance. Please Contact us to discuss this further.