Just so you know, questions are recorded for quality purposes. For more information, please visit our privacy notice here.

I want to report an issue with rodents

If you are experiencing problems with rats at your property or nearby, we advise in the first instance you contact your local Environmental Health Authority. You can do this through the Government website to see what support is available in your area. 

If you've have already spoken to them or just need further advice, you can let us know online and we'll be in touch.

Alternatively call 03457 145 145 to speak to a member of our Operations team.